BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Khilo Review: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion & Bar Soap


You ever smelled something so good you had the desire to eat it?

No?

Yea, me neither.

But I have smelled something so good I just wanted to rub it all over my body.

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion and Bar Soap definitely both fall into this category.
And with no shame, I do just that: rub it all over my body!

Shea Moisture Describes the Coconut & Hibiscus collection as the following:

    Our nourishing lotion is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and sweet Hibiscus Flower to restore moisture and improve skin’s firmness. Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens dull skin and evens skin discolorations. Leaves skin soft and radiant.
    Our nourishing bar soap is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and sweet Hibiscus Flower to cleanse, moisturize and improve skin’s firmness. Songyi Mushroom naturally brightens dull skin and evens skin discolorations. Leaves skin soft and radiant.
    Coconut Oil
    • Nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids.
    Hibiscus Flower
    • This natural emollient treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone.
    Songyi Mushroom
    • Naturally brightens and evens skin tone.

I especially love the part about evening and brightening skin tone. I was looking for a body care line that could help me with that.

The greatest thing about the product is that its all natural!
Shea Moisture boasts on the lists of things they do not use to make their products...


No Parabens  

No Phthalates

No Paraffin  
No Gluten
No Propylene Glycol 
No Mineral Oil
No Synthetic Fragrance 
No PABA
No Synthetic Color 
No DEA
No Sulfates
No Animal Testing


I have really dry skin and regular lotion often does not do the trick. This lotion, however, moisturizes well and leaves my skin looking nourished and healthy, instead of dry and ashy.

Also, although the bar soap is made with natural ingredients, it lathers up nicely, leaving a clean fresh natural feeling.

I have already noticed an improvement in my skin, especially on my face.




The only disadvantages of the body lotion is:

    1. Its on the pricey side. ($9.99 - $10.79)
    2. I wish the bottle came in a bigger size. (Only 13 ounces)


Other than that, I give both of these products two thumbs up!

Go to Target.com to find a store near you that carries them. It varies from Target to Target.


Check out my video review below!

SUBSCRIBE to that channel, girl! And follow the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment