BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Have Lost my Lace Closure Virginity

Well, I have popped my lace closure cherry and I was kind of pleased with it.


I purchased a 16 inch freestyle parting 4x4 closure from bestlacewigs.com.
However, I wanted it to have it parted already, so i plucked hairs from the middle, to create a permanent part.
I also plucked the baby hairs from the front too, because baby hairs are ratchet. <br>
haaa.
After that, I bleached the knots on it (look that up on youtube) to create a more natural looking scalp and co-washed it .

It is VERY VERY important that you get it installed by someone who KNOWS & is EXPERIENCED in installing lace closures, or by someone who is smart enough to figure it out.
Make sure the stylist 1) applies the lace closure first before sewing the rest of the hair in, and 2) make sure the closure lays  F L A T !

I got my LC closure installed in the middle by one stylist and was GRAVELY disappointed. None of my edges were out, she sewed the closre on last (red flag), and it did not lay flat at all. I looked like a conehead, and my sew in was not natural looking at all !

Then, I got it reinstalled the following morning, by my licensed hair stylist friend, Doviel Williams (twitter: @DivaDoviii_ ). She left my edges out and installed the LC to the side, it laid flat and looked fabulous.

To create a more tailored look, I got the front of my hair layered. and VOILA !


 
 
 
What I Wish I Did Differently
  • I wish I would have bleached my knots a little bit more, the lace was still a little tinted.
  • Even though the point of a LC is to give my leave out a break from manipulation, I had to keep flat ironing my left-out edges to create a more natural look. Next time, I will get a curly/kinky LC and bundles like Brazililan Curly.


All in all, I will be wearing a LC again.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your blog.I used to be more than happy to seek out this web-site.I needed to thanks on your time for this glorious learn!!everyone need to read this flowing website lace closures This is our beautiful Brazilian Lace Closure. It is 6A grade 100% Brazilian Hair. Brazilian lace closure is avail in Body Wave or Straight hair texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice post its all information is really great and useful thanks to share this post.

    Virgin Indian Hair
    European Hair Extensions
    Frontal Lace Closure

    ReplyDelete