BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The BEST Wash Out Conditioner for NATURALISTAS!

Of course, conditioners are the most important part of being natural.
I believe natural hair is only as good as the conditioner that is used on it.
Everything else is secondary.


& if you use this conditioner, girlfriend, your curls can't help but thrive!

As soon as i applied Dove Nourishing Oil Hair Care Conditioner (now with Argan Oil) to my tresses, it was a match made in heaven. My hair in fell in love, I've never seen her act like that (yes, I refer to my hair as she,her. the way she acts sometimes, she might as well be her own person).

The first thing I look for when I'm shopping around for hair products are the ingredients. And I was surprised to see some of the good stuff and beneficial oils in the ingredients of this particular product, because it was so inexpensive. I got the really big bottle for only 5 dollars!





 
 
 
  
This conditioner made it so easy to detangle my hair. I try my best to avoid using any combs or tools while detangling and jus use my fingers instead and after applying Dove, I was running my fingers through my curls in no time.
 
& The smell is delightful enough to make you think about tasting it. But dont.  :)
 
I use it to co wash, but after detangling, I left it on my hair with a cap for about 30 minutes to an hour.
After washing it out, my hair was left soft, bouncy, and detangled.
 
Impressed I was.
 
 
This is great for cowashing, however, this isn't that excellent on removing buildup so an occasional shampoo would be beneficial.
 
On a scale from 1-10, I give this a solid 9.8
 
This line also has a Nourishing Oil Care Detangler, Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream, and Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum which I will be purchasing and trying out.
Reviews coming soon.
 
Happy Co Washing !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment