BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Help A Sista Out !

Hey Ladies (& some Gentlemen),
If you like reading the posts on Mahogany Khiss, make sure you SUPPORT and become a member !

Also, while reading the posts, don't hesitate to interact by leaving comments, questions, shoot, I'll even take a little constructive criticism. constructive, though.

By doing this, you help me with the direction of the blog. Your comments will let me know to do more posts and topics about this, and less about that.

I'm also looking to grow. I appreciate my little bit of 7 followers (I'll remember yall when I make it. lol) and couple hundred eyes that come browsing through here, but of course, the more the merrier. If you know a girlfriend, a sister, mother, cousin, your fabulous and flamboyant gay guy friend, shoot, even the attendant at the gas station, if you know anyone who would appreciate MK, then please spread the word.

So, the moral of the story is ......
1. Become a member of Mahogany Khiss
2. Leave a comment or two every once in a while
3. Tell a friend about the blog.

Thanks in advance
:)

Sincerely,

Khiara L. Johnson

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment