BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Khilo Review: Pantene's Truly Natural

So, there I was, in Target, pondering on which curling styling product/leave in conditioner was worth my 20 to 30 of my hard earned dollars.

Scratching my head, googling reviews of different brands as I stand in front of a vast array of natural products of all the sorts with my head tilted to the left out of sheer confusion; and a whole lot of hesitation, because let's face it, I don't have it like that to blow $30 on a conditioner alone : /

Finally, out of frustration and a lack of patience, I gave up and just grabbed some brown Pantene bottles becuase I figured in my head that for the price of three or four of the products from this line were still cheaper collectively than one jar of that fancy shmancy stuff, which will remain nameless. *cough*Miss Jessies*cough*.

To be exact, I purchased basically everything from Pantene's Truly Natural Hair line...
& Khisses, I don't think I'm ever looking back !

I had this preconceived notion that the more a product costs, the better the results. Oh, how was I wrong!

This line is dirt cheap, sold just about everywhere (even Family Dollar), and She (my hair) LOVES IT!

First thing first is this .... !
Clarifying Shampoo





 Even though I recently stopped pooing so often, my hair gets squeaky clean when I do decide to. I love the fact that even though the Clarifying Shampoo gets my tresses clean, it doesn't completely strip my hair of its natural moisture. Nothing too fancy, just doing what its supposed to do.













Coming right up is this stuff: the Deep Conditioner. I use this one on deep conditioning days, go figure. After I shampoo or cowash, I smooth this product on, then apply ORS: Hair Mayonnaise right on top, and then under a hooded dryer with a plastic cap I go! Leaves my hair soft and deeply moistured, no pun intended. 
I use these next two products together and get the best results.
On occassion, for a wash & go, I smooth in the Defining Curls Styling Custard and then the Shine Serum with Argan Oil to seal in. But I usually use it for twist outs. When not accompanied with an oil, the custard can flake, so beware, The only disadvantage of the serum is that the bottle is way too small. With all this hair I got, Im fresh out within two and a half twist outs :(
And now presenting the best of the line, which I've save for last!!!! I have found my new creamy crack, in the form of a conditioner. I use the Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner, as just that, a cleansing conditioner and also a leave in. Its also possible to use it as a deep conditioner but I think that'll be a little redundant. I discovered this product right in time for summer because this baby has been saving my wash n go's life!
I can go on and on and on about this product, but I'll just advise you to get it and see what the fuss is about. The fuss is worth chile, trust me.
Save some pennies without tricking on these products and try Pantene's Truly Natural Hair products. You'd be surprised.






















No comments:

Post a Comment