BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Khilo Review: Fiercely Glamour Brazilian Curly Hair

Hello my darlings!

I know! Its been ages since I've written a new post; my deepest apologies!

But, here you are: A Brand Spankin' New Post! And a weave review at that; how yummy!



I took advantage of Fiercely Glamour's Name Your Price Sale and purchased an 18" 20" 22" and a 12" closure of Brazilian Deep Curly for $200!


WHO DID IT?
        Anthony Cuts (@anthonycuts on IG) from the 757 area, but he travels up & down the east coast.
        He LAID it! I give him TWO thumbs it.


THE HAIR?
        On a scale from 1 to 10, I give this hair a solid 7. Not terrible, horrible, or dissapointing, but not    top of the line BOMB.com type of hair either. The curls are gorgeous and I get a lot of compliments.
My wefts are sealed and the hair still sheds quite a bit, (not terribly, but it is weave and it is curly on top of that, so what do you expect?). The hair also tangled up more than I would have liked it to as well.

For a more lively detailed review about the hair, check out my informative, yet entertaining, review on YouTube!

Also, check out the pictures of the hair below!

P.S. Become a Khiss and Follow the blog! &  Subscribe to my channel below!









3 Week Old Installation




1 Day Old Installation



3 Day Old Installation

3 Day Old Installation

3 Week Old Installation

1 Day Old Installation

Same Day Installation


3 comments:

  1. I don't like this hair. It's not 100% human, it's blended with synthetic hair. Also it tangles bad. You're right, you get what you pay for. Cheap hair, cheap quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained.

    peruvian hair
    Tape In Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your own publish. It's great to determine a person explain in words in the center as well as clearness about this essential topic could be very easily noticed. extension cheveux

    ReplyDelete