BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Tame Those Unruly Natural Edges!

Nothing finishes off a look better than laid smooth edges.
And if you're a naturalista, then you know we can go through hell and high water to achieve that...

NOT ANYMORE!

And not for a lot money either. Those edge control products for 17 dollars? Chile please...

You only need two products, cheaper than $17 combined!


Buns save the world, but they could easily ruin mine if my edges aren't laid, or if random curlies want to spring up rather than lay down.





ORS Smoothing Pudding was made just for that. It specializes in smoothing laying the hair down for ponytails and buns without any crunch or hardness.
And the best part is it doesn't flake or glides on too greasy/shiny like other gels and jams.












We can't forgot about those edges either, naturalistas. Our ponytails and buns aren't finished until our edges are LAID. That's where
ORS Edge Control comes into play. When I say I love this product, I LOVE this product. OMG! I use to be an avid Let's Jam buyer, but I found after a couple hours, my edges were right back to its unruly selves. But with ORS, my edges are laid for the entire day, I'm not lying, girl!




Both can be found just about anywhere. I buy both from Wal Mart.

Ya'll know my motto: Pictures Don't Do Any
Justice, but here ya go!

I heard that twistouts using the Smooth n Hold Pudding are to die for, so I'm going to give a try & let you guys know!












 








No comments:

Post a Comment