BECOME A KHISS!

Join the Blog and Become a Khiss!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Pillow Soft Twist Out

For as much as Miss Jessie's cost, my hair better grow 12 inches every time I use it and come with 3 bundles of 20 inch Mongolian curly virgin remy extensions.

So the only way I was going to try it was if I had free samples.

& I did, so I made it my mission to try them out and blog about it.


Here's the final results of a twist out I did using those samples....





 
 
 
I did the same twist out method I did in this post, but just used these products. & I must admit, I liked the results of this one much better.






Firstly, I shampooed with Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo. & honey child, the name holds up because a little bit of this stuff had all the suds in these head.













I rinsed out the shampoo, of course, and towel dried. I then applied Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment which Miss Jessie claims to be the "best darn deep treatments period". The directions say to leave in on for 30 minutes or for 15 minutes while taking a hot shower, so that the steam can help the treatment penetrate.

It was midnight, so I didn't have time to wait around for 30 minutes. I applied a plastic cap, waited about 10 minutes, and then took a hot shower for about 7 minutes with the plastic cap still on.

My hair felt soft and conditioned, but the results of it wasn't anything to write home about. This probably had something to do with me altering the directions to fit my current situation instead of following them to the tee.

Anywho,
I rinsed out the treatment with cool water and t-shirt dried.


I went ahead and did the Two Strand Flexi Rod Twists but this time using Pillow Soft Curls.



As stated in my twist out post, I sprayed water on the dry pieces of water, sealed with Organix Shea Butter and Argan Oil Weightless Oil and the applied PSC & started twisting!












I usually suck when it comes to preserving hair styles after the first day, but this time I did a pretty awesome job; my second day hair was POPPIN' & I think PSC had a bit to do with that as well.

Stay tuned for the new MK post,  Second Day Hair: You Can Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment